Jared's favorite discussion topics (according to Leah):
- everyone having derivative opinions; reading the same media and regurgitating it for show, rather than inventing original thoughts
- the ethical perils of NYC's social anonymity
- "that kind of girl" who every guy wants because he thinks she's really nice and JUST shy of cover-model-hot to be gettable; but therefore she gets lots of male attention
- rampant infidelity
- girls like bigger guys... growing up skinny... hipster look vs. muscles...
- dilettantism - jack of all trades, master of none
- feeling compelled to say something - anything - to beautiful women
- mean girls and how you love them
- the allure of a status job
1. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize how tasty and easy broccoli is to cook with a little salt.
2. Cereal gets soggy way too quickly in milk.
3. If we know how to compress files into a .ZIP, why can't we teleport people?
4. Seems inefficient that humans are biped. Evidence: nobody knows what to do with their arms while standing waiting for the train.