Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kristen Bell - May, 2010

Reunited with Kristen Bell in the office today. After some memory jogging she remembered me.
It was hard to do anything but name drop and reminisce of people from our past. We acted in two plays together 15 years ago. I still have a paper plate award from her that reads: "Most likely to call when he turns 16." Her number's on the back.
At one point I said, "I guess it doesn't make much sense for me to ask you what you've been up to."
I tried to be cool but my voice kept quaking.
My expectation was that she would say, "You should totally come out with me and Dax tonight."
It never happened.
I eventually excused myself after we hit a lull. Duck-out classy.
My expectations were high, so I left disappointed. She remained reading on the couch in the lobby for another 45 minutes but I dared not to leave my little hole again.

I can't even remember what she looked like now.

20 comments:

Kourtney said...

Nice! Did this happen in Michigan?

韋于倫成 said...

good post................................................

M12aeganT_Moe12 said...

做愛 淫慾 s18x愛 寫真 77p2p 辣妹 淫婦 av 美女 美女聊天室 後宮聊天 打手槍 視訊 18禁視訊 貼圖 xPlus.av 援交打炮 女優 live173 173 85免費 uthome聊天室 一夜情 xvideo 免費視訊 情色聊天 交友聊天 影音視訊聊天室 情人視訊 a片

韋于倫成 said...

happy to read~ thank you!..................................................

怡君 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical...................................................

政儒 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................

于名于名 said...

不錯唷~我會常常來 >"<..................................................

萱祥 said...

Birth is much but breeding is more. 加油!..................................................

定治定治 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~.................................................................

劉淑芬 said...

大師手筆﹐果然不凡.................................................................

佳燕 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

韻玉 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。....................................................................

婷珊 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

毓er曹妃sf炳hd張jtr珠 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

宥妃宥妃 said...

支持你就對了!..................................................................

竹青 said...

好喜歡你的部落格唷,剛下班,要去睡了!!!掰~~..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~.......................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

沒有經過反省的人生,是不值得活的人生..................................................

楊家堯楊家堯楊家堯 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!..................................................................

家榮家榮 said...

There is no key to happiness, only a ladder..................................................................